Short name: MMT-IoT
Long name: MMT-IoT Security Monitoring for IoT and 5G
Company: Montimage | montimage.com
Call: F4Fp-SME-COD1 (see call details)
Proposal number: F4Fp-SME-COD1-03
Call: <strongF4Fp-SME-2 (see call details)
Proposal number: F4Fp-SME-STAGE 2- 07M02
SUMMARY REMARKS & TESTBEDS
The MMT-IoT project is focused on extending and testing of one of the principal solutions that Montimage has developed for monitoring the security of IoT networks. This solution allows capturing packets directly from 6LowPAN-enabled networks (IEEE 802.15.4 protocol). To this end, Montimage’s architecture allows analysing the security at different layers of the IoT infrastructure, using existing security rules or new ones adapted to different IoT scenarios.
During Stage1, Montimage has executed proof-of-concept tests on the Fed4FIRE+ platform. For this Stage2 proposal, Montimage proceeds with performance improvements and more extensive stress tests aiming to extend the studies performed during the first iteration, in order to collect data to characterize the behaviour of the whole MMT-IoT software on realistic IoT deployments, to show the genericity of the solution, and reach a higher level of industrialisation.
- MMT-IoT: IoT Network Monitoring and Test of an Industrial Solution on Fed4Fire+ Platforms (download the paper)
- MMT-IoT experiment – Stage 1 | FEC6 (download the poster)
- MMT-IoT experiment – Stage 2 | FEC8 (download the poster)
- Review MMT-IoT experiment – Stage 1 | FEC6 (download the slides)
- Review MMT-IoT experiment – Stage 2 | FEC8 (download the slides)