In parallel with the bi-annual calls for various types of experimentation (large, medium, small) and experimental infrastructures, Fed4FIRE+ offers continuous calls for SMEs or any other party who have previously completed an experiment or project benefitting from an NGI project’s Open call.
Discover the winners of the just-closed batch:
- TIGER “ExperimenTal evaluation of a new IoT board embedding 5G tEchnology in Fed4FiRe+” proposed by insigh.io (Greece)
- Physiobot5G “5G Physiotherapist Robot” proposed by Canonical Robots (Spain)
- EXPAND “Extreme PerformANce testing of custom IoT workloaDs” proposed by domX (Greece)
- BICEPS Benchmarking proposed by Easter-eggs (France)
- FIRE4TALENT proposed by it&People (Spain)
- neuropil proposed by pi-lar (Germany)
- ZVC “Prototyping & testing a new Zero Vulnerability Computing (ZVC) paradigm for combating computer vulnerabilities” proposed by Blockchain 5.0 (Estonia)
- DRX2 “Privacy-by-design Digital Rights Exchange” proposed by Copyright Delta (The Netherlands)
- Librecast “IoT Software Updates over IPv6 Multicast” proposed by Librecast (France)
- AM-NVE “Exploring the use of Strongly Consistent Distributed Shared Memory in 3D Networked Virtual Environments” proposed by Algolysis (Cyprus)
- URL Frontier “Large scale web crawling with URL Frontier” proposed by CameraForensics LTD (United Kingdom)
- S0-SHARED “Blockchain-enabled sharing economy platform for communities” proposed by Beia Consult International (Romania)
- GNU Taler Scalability proposed by Taler Systems (Luxembourg)
Congratulations and good work!
To stay up-to-date about the Fed4FIRE+ funding opportunities and the next Open calls, subscribe to our newsletter.