In parallel with the bi-annual calls for various types of experimentation (large, medium, small) and experimental infrastructures, Fed4FIRE+ offers continuous calls for SMEs.
Stage 1 is organised with 2-weekly cut-off submission dates and once successfully completed these SMEs are eligible for a Stage 2 submission.
Discover the winners!
FOR THE SME OPEN CALL – STAGE 1 EXPERIMENTS:
- VCOM “Experimental validation of vehicular communication protocols” proposed by AllBeSmart (Portugal)
- COVID “Containment of Outbreaks of Virulent Infectious Diseases” proposed by MRI LTD (UK)
- WiBro “Wireless connectivity solution for Brownfield” proposed by Comsensus d.o.o. (Slovenia)
- PreCoMInd “Predictive Cognitive Maintenance of Industry 4.0 systems” proposed by Virtuona (Serbia)
- DeNOW “DEvelopment of a NOWcasting Machine-Learning module for X-band and C-band weather-radars” proposed by SkyEcho v.o.f. (Netherlands)
FOR THE SME OPEN CALL – STAGE 2 EXPERIMENTS:
- GoldenOwl “GoldenOwl- Testing the Scalability of DLTs for Education Certificates” proposed by U-Hopper (Italy)
- FED4Cities “Federating open innovation in cities” proposed by KentYou (France)
- XENO “XENO: the personal crowdsourced bodyguard” proposed by Blockchain 5.0 (Estonia)
- FRIDA “Financial Research Involving Data Analysis” proposed by Teiichi Capital (Spain)
- RaaSoROS2 “Robotics-as-a-Service Benchmarks over ROS2” proposed by Tractonomy Robotics (Belgium)
- EXpLoRa “EXperimenting with LoRa products across realistic environments” proposed by DomX (Greece)
- SDR4IoT “IoT Device Fingerprinting and Localization Using Software Defined Radio” proposed by RTone (France)
- EXTENDED “Stress tests for asvin.io Update and Firmware Distribution for Edge Devices in the Internet of Things” proposed by Asvin.io (Germany)
- MMT-IoT “MMT-IoT Security Monitoring for IoT and 5G” proposed by Montimage (France)
- Fed4-0 “Testing low latency Industry4.0 applications using Fed4FIRE+” proposed by Stoneshield (Portugal)