The ORCA project hereby announces its second Open Call for Extensions which focuses on the development of missing functionalities to extend the ORCA software and hardware platforms. In particular, this second call targets four topics:
- EXT1 – Partial reprogramming of FPGA on SDR at runtime
- EXT2 – Polar Codes for FPGA
- EXT3 – Interfaces for 5G and LTE interworking
- EXT4 – Dynamic runtime composition of mmWave transceiver chains consisting of processing functions that are split between FPGA and CPU.
- Submission deadline: Wednesday the 30th May 2018, at 17:00 Brussels local time
- Feasibility and Relevance check deadline: Monday the 21th May 2018 by the end of the day
- Total budget for Open Call 2 for Extension: 300 000 €
- Maximum budget per Extension: 75 000 €
All the details on the ORCA Open Call website.