As successfully started in Fed4FIRE project, Fed4FIRE+ continues to use the Open Calls instrument to simplify the participation of SMEs in the EU funding system by subcontracting from the Fed4FIRE+ project for the execution of experiments. This allows experimenters to perform their trials using the Fed4FIRE+ testing facilities in a very short time following the presentation to the proposal to its acceptance from the project Committee..
The 1st Open Call for SME Experimenters “1st Fed4FIRE+ Competitive Call – Innovative Experiments” categories “Small Experiments” and “Large Experiments” received 13 proposals for large experiments, of which 2 have been approved, and 30 for small, of which 10 have been approved.
- Aerial Insights: performance evaluation of cost aware aggressive scheduling approaches for multi datacenter computing
- CLC: Cross Layer Control (CLC) based on SDN and SDR towards 5G heterogeneous networks
- DDLP: Distributed Deep Learning Platform
- Empatia_XXL: Large Scale Empatia Evaluation
- go-quick: joint experimentation of modern internet application protocols with SDN
- Ltesched: LTE eNB scheduler performance experiments
- MEC4FAIRFEST: Mobile Edge Computing for Fair Media Streaming Manifest
- Mocap: measuring performance of cloud-based platform for interactive TV services delivery
- POI: PaaS deployment on multi-IaaS
- UbiMed4k: transmission optimization and performance evaluation of a realtime ultrahigh definition medical collaboration platform
- lash-5g: latency-aware and self-adaptive service chaining in reliable 5G/SDN/NFV infratructures
- ThinkINFIRE+: experimentation of an advanced in-store analytics service on Fed4FIRE+