Short name: FRIDA
Long name: Financial Research Involving Data Analysis
Company: Teiichi Capital Tech
Call Stage 1: F4Fp-SME-COD1 (see call details)
Proposal number: F4Fp-SME-COD200324-01
Call Stage 2: F4Fp-SME-2 (see call details)
Proposal number: F4Fp-SME-Stage 2-08M03
SUMMARY REMARKS & TESTBEDS
Teiichi Capital Tech is a fintech that has developed a distributed cloud platform for processing financial data, taking decisions and executing operations in real time, fully automated, using cutting edge AI algorithms. The company intends to scale the platform to process up to +16.000 financial instruments, so it is needed to optimize and validate the evolution of the platform, which has a critical impact on our business.
The objectives are:
- Measure and compare the performance of the message broker and network while scaling up the volume of messages processed.
- Improve and automate the machine learning workflow for training, evaluating and deploying new algorithms
- Dimension the infrastructure required for scaling up
As a result, we will be able to provide feedback on the testbed used, Tengu, GPULab and Grid5000, and the tools provided by the Fed4FIRE+ federation.
- FRIDA experiment – Stage 1 | FEC8 (download the poster)
- FRIDA experiment – Stage 2 | FEC9 (download the poster)
- Review FRIDA experiment – Stage 1 | FEC8 (download the slides)
- Review FRIDA experiment – Stage 2 | FEC9 (download the slides)