Taking place virtually, the 2021 edition of The European 5G Conference will be held on 23-25 February. Now in its 5th year, the European 5G Conference has an established reputation as Brussels’ leading meeting place for discussion on 5G policy.
With the European Commission currently consulting on a review of The 5G Action Plan, this year’s conference will focus on this and more. It will look at the role that 5G can play in digital recovery, and more broadly on the way forward to ensure that Europe’s 5G goals and objectives are fully achieved.
The 5G Action Plan Review – a review of Europe’s key 5G policies
- 5G and the Recovery and Resilience Fund (RRF) – maximising the opportunities
- The impact of Open-RAN and other emerging trends on the European 5G ecosystem
- Ensuring the Security and Resilience of 5G Networks in Europe – NIS Directive, Toolbox on 5G Security and more
- Building a Safer, More Sustainable World with 5G
- The Connectivity Toolbox – reducing the cost of 5G deployment
- Developing a new Radio Spectrum Policy Programme (RSPP) for the 5G era
- Allocation and licencing of 5G spectrum – progress and challenges
- Where next? Looking towards B5G and 6G