ICT Proposers’ Day 2017 will take place on 9 and 10 November in Budapest, Hungary. This networking event centres on European ICT Research & Innovation with a special focus on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme for 2018-20. An opening ceremony and social event will take place on November 8.
The event will focus on the 2018 Calls for Proposals of the Horizon 2020 Work Programme in the field of Information & Communication Technologies. It will offer an exceptional opportunity to build quality partnerships with academics, researchers, industrial stakeholders, SMEs and government actors from all over Europe.
Registration for ICT Proposers’ Day 2017 is now open.
The programme will include:
- Networking sessions where potential proposers present their project ideas, organised according to the Pillars and Topics of the Work Programme 2018-20;
- Information sessions on how to prepare and submit a proposal;
- Information stands on the ICT-related topics of the Work Programme 2018-20 and the content of the calls for proposals;
- A European Commission information desk to supply information on the content and logistics of the event;
- Booths, organised by village, which serve as meeting points for people interested in the same research topics;
- Ample space for informal networking and bilateral meetings between participants.
- Workshops and Face2Face Brokerage organised by Ideal-Ist.
You are invited to join the discussions on Twitter, following @ICTproposerEU and using the hashtag #ICTpropday. Please also consult frequently for the latest updates of the programme and for some practical information about transfers.