EuCNC 2019 is the 28th edition of a successful series of a conference in the field of telecommunications, sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society and the European Association for Signal Processing, and supported by the European Commission. This conference is one of the most prominent communications and networking conferences in Europe, which efficiently brings together cutting-edge research and world-renown industries and businesses. EuCNC attracts more than 600 delegates each year and an exhibition space of more than 1,500 m2. The conference focuses on various aspects of 5G communications systems and networks, including cloud and virtualisation solutions, management technologies, and vertical application areas. It targets to bring together researchers from all over the world to present the latest research results, and it is one of the main venues for demonstrating the results of research projects, especially from successive European R&D programmes co-financed by the European Commission.
EuCNC 2019 will be co-located with the Global 5G Event, which brings together the world 5G industrial associations: 5G-IA, IMT-2020, 5G-Forum, 5G-MF, 5G-Brasil and 5G-Americas.
The EuCNC 2019 Conference will be held at the Valencia Congress Centre (VCC), ideally located on the major access route into the city from the north east, only 5 km from the international airport Valencia-Manises. A taxi will take you there in 7-10 minutes. Also, the city centre is only some 10 minutes away and can be easily accessed by metro or bus.
The conference has a not for profit organisation, hence, registration fees are as low as possible, and all surplus will be made available in grants. The conference will be indexed in the major databases. Best Paper Awards will be granted. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore and other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
EUCNC 2019 – Key dates:
- 08 Feb 2019 – Deadline for submission of papers for regular oral sessions
- 08 Feb 2019 – Deadline for submission of proposals for workshops, special sessions, and tutorials
- 22 Mar 2019 – Notification of acceptance of workshops, special sessions, and tutorials
- 15 Mar 2019 – Deadline for submission of extended abstracts for posters
- 12 Apr 2019 – Deadline for submission of proposals for exhibitions
- 15 Apr. 2019 – Notification of acceptance of papers and extended abstracts
- 26 Apr 2019 – Deadline for final papers for all sessions and workshops
- 26 Apr 2019 – Deadline for authors registration
- 10 May 2019 – Draft program available