Until now, the Fed4FIRE+ Federation has financially supported nearly 100 experiments from SMEs, industry, academia and research organizations.
The Fed4FIRE+ project continuously builds on this experience and organizes series of Open Calls for experiments and testbeds and by using the Cascade Granting mechanism. During its life time of five years, the Fed4FIRE+ project organizes bi-annual open calls for various types of experimentation (large, medium, small) and experimental infrastructures.
And now also a continuous call with cut-off submission dates (starting on 6 November, 2018) every two weeks for Stage 1. Continuous Open Call means that SMEs can submit a proposal for Stage 1 all the time and the review process will start after each cut-off dates.
Notification of selection will be done fast i.e. targeting in 2 weeks after each cut-off dates for submitted proposals.
The coming cut-off dates / submission deadlines are, always at 17:00 CET (Brussels local time): 28 January (current), 11 February, and 10 March.
A new series of round will be set up after the FEC7 in Poznan.
“SME Cascaded Experiments”
– Continuous Call –
- Project full name: Fed4FIRE+: Federation for FIRE plus
- Project grant agreement number: 732638
- Call identifier: F4Fp-SME
- Call title: Fed4FIRE+ Competitive Call – Innovative Experiments “Continuous Call” | Category “SME Cascaded Experiments”
- STAGE 1: Continuous submission (2-weekly cut-off dates)
- STAGE 2: Regular deadlines synchronized with the standard Open Calls
- Maximum requested funding per experiment:
- STAGE 1: € 12 500 (incl. a max of €2 500 for patron) with a max of 40 experiments over whole of Fed4FIRE+ duration
- STAGE 2: € 60 000 (incl. a max of €5 000 for patron) with a max of 8 experiments over whole of Fed4FIRE+ duration
- The above mentioned amounts include the budget for the Fed4FIRE+ partner(s) acting as Patron for the experiment. The split of budget between experimenter and patron is flexible with a maximum set for the budget allocated to the patron as indicated per stage.
- Proposals will only be accepted from a single party eligible for participation in the EC H2020-projects
- Can only be selected for funding for one proposal every 6 months
- Detailed pdf version of the call information: “SME Cascaded Experiments” | Continuous Call
- Language in which the proposal must be submitted: English
- Proposals must follow the proposal template: STAGE 1 | STAGE 2
- Proposals must be submitted through the online submission portal
- Other documents: Report template and Agreement