Until now, the Fed4FIRE+ Federation has financially supported nearly 150 experiments from SMEs, industry, academia and research organizations.
The Fed4FIRE+ project continuously builds on this experience and organizes series of Open Calls for experiments and testbeds and by using the Cascade Granting mechanism. During its lifetime of five years, the Fed4FIRE+ project organizes bi-annual open calls for various types of experimentation (large, medium, small) and experimental infrastructures.
And now also a continuous call with cut-off submission dates targeting only experiments originating from SME’s or from other parties (also not restricted to SMEs) who have successfully completed an experiment or project in the framework of one of the Open calls of any of the other NGI-projects: NGI Pointer, NGI Assure, NGI0 Discovery, NGI ESSIF-Lab, NGI Atlantic.EU, LEDGER, NGI DAPSI, NGI TRUST, NGI ZERO, NGI EXPLORERS, NGI0-PET, Ontochain and TREBLO.
Notification of selection will be done fast i.e. targeting in one month after each cut-off dates for submitted proposals.
Take your chance to get funded!
*Next deadline: 29 June*
“SME & NGI Cascaded Experiments”
– Continuous Call –
- Project full name: Fed4FIRE+: Federation for FIRE plus
- Project grant agreement number: 732638
- Call identifier: F4Fp-SME_NGI
- Call title: Fed4FIRE+ Competitive Call – Innovative Experiments “Continuous Call” | Category “SME & NGI Cascaded Experiments”
Continuous submission (2-weekly cut-off dates)
- Maximum requested funding per experiment: € 12 500 (incl. a max of €2 500 for patron)
- The above mentioned amounts include the budget for the Fed4FIRE+ partner(s) acting as Patron for the experiment. The split of budget between experimenter and patron is flexible with a maximum set for the budget allocated to the patron as indicated per stage.
- Proposals will only be accepted from a single party eligible for participation in the EC H2020-projects
- Proposals can only be accepted from:
- Parties who have successfully participated in one of the Open Calls of an H2020 NGI project.
- Detailed pdf version of the call information: “SME & NGI Cascaded Experiments” | Continuous Call
- Language in which the proposal must be submitted: English
- Proposals must follow the proposal template
- Proposals must be submitted through the online submission portal
- Other documents: Report template and Agreement
- Proposals acceptance is subject to budget availability