CLOSED OPEN CALL
- Project full name: Fed4FIRE+: Federation for FIRE
- Project grant agreement number: 732638
- Call identifier: F4Fp-01
- Call title: 1st Fed4FIRE Competitive Call – Innovative Experiments Category “Small experiments” & “Large Experiments”
The Open Call is closed.
- We received 13 proposals for the Large experiments and 30 proposals for the small experiments.
- We expect to publish the results on 6 March 2017.
Further Call details
Submission deadline: 15 February 2017, at 17:00 Brussels local time
Feasibility check deadline: 08 February 2017, at 17:00 Brussels local time
For the feasibility check, it is essential that the proposers get in contact with the Fed4FIRE partner in charge of the testbed(s) which will be used for the proposed experiment to discuss its feasibility within the Fed4FIRE federation and the related specific requirements. Each proposing party must therefore contact the Fed4FIRE consortium to identify a possible Patron by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The proposing party must submit its draft proposal to the Patron by 08 February 2017, at 17:00 Brussels local time. The feedback which will be provided by the Patron, latest by 13 February 2017, must be copied into the proposal into section D.
- Total available funding for 1st Open Call
- category “Small” : € 300 000 (max. 10 experiments)
- category “Large”: € 200 000 (max. 2 experiments)
- Maximum requested funding per experiment
- category “Small” : € 30 000 (experiment of max. 6 months – March – September 2017)
- category “Large”: € 100 000 (experiment of max. 1 year – March 2017 – february 2018)
- The above mentioned amounts include the budget for the Fed4FIRE+ partner(s) acting as Patron for the experiment (max. € 5000 per experiment) .
- Proposals will only be accepted from a single party eligible for participation in the EC H2020-projects
- Proposers can be industry, SME or research/academic organisations
- Can only be selected for funding for one proposal (even if the proposer submitted multiple proposals that are ranked high enough to be selected for funding